- U.S. Air Date - February 2, 2014
- Competition - Denver Broncos vs Seattle Seahawks
- Wiki - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SuperBowlXLVIII
- I flip coins like an American Gangster.
- Here are 8 cents, my 2 cents are free.
- If Budweiser takes me to a One Republic concert, do I still get to hang out with Minka, Don, Arnold and the llama?
- Radio Shack should rename themselves to The Tech Shack to leave the 80s.
- Stephen Colbert as the pistachio alien is code for Mars Attacks!
- Singing 'Give It Away' after the first half is irony right?
- Denver be like you go ahead, we'll catch up.
- So the dog of the Mask is called a doberwawa?
- Would The Matrix as an opera be dubstep?
- How many nerds and geeks are going to buy the Jaguar F Type because it sounds like R-Type and features the Mandarin, Lord Blackwood and Loki?
- It's like a danish. Some consider it sweet, others see at as flat and round.
- Reel Score - 75%
- Half time show
- Seattle Seahawks
- Denver Broncos
- Shazam / Afroman promo
- 7 great styles and 7 great colors (including wood to match the 4 different wood styles on the Moto X)
- Noise reducing and very durable
- Free Shipping
- Visit http://tweakedaudio.com and use promo code 'geek' to get 1/3 off your order!