- U.S. Release Date - December 23, 1971
- Dirty Harry and the homicidal maniac. Harry's the one with the badge.
- Double Trouble!
- You don't assign him to murder cases, You just turn him loose.
- Detective Harry Callahan. He doesn't break murder cases. He smashes them.
- Do you feel lucky punk?
- With his .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, Dirty Harry wipes out crime to hell.
- Clint Eastwood is "Dirty Harry." And boy, does he get all the dirty jobs.
- Synopsis - When a mad man calling himself 'the Scorpio Killer' menaces the city, tough as nails San Francisco Police Inspector Harry Callahan is assigned to track down and ferret out the crazed psychopath.
- IMDb Profile
- Rotten Tomatoes - 95%
- If you get blood on your pants, it turns to ketchup.
- Eating a hot dog will lead to a bank robbery.
- If you're Harry's partner, you basically wear the red shirt.
- The only way to get out of a bus is to kick out the back door if the front door handle doesn't work.
- A good way to save energy during a running gunfight is to ride the conveyor belt.
- Now you gotta be asking yourself, did the badge skip over the pond or didn't it. Well didn't it punk!
- Reel Score - B
- Video game mission effect
- Limited character backstory fill-in
[Sponsor - TweakedAudio] Use promo code 'geek' to get 1/3 off your new noise-reducing, durable headphones today!