- U.S. Release Date - January 25, 2014 (special U.S. YouTube release on January 18, 2014)
- Show - Captain Flint and his pirates, twenty years prior to Robert Louis Stevenson's classic "Treasure Island."
- Episode - The once powerful Captain Flint faces mutiny by his own pirate crew. John Silver joins Flint, hiding something of great value. On New Providence, Eleanor Guthrie keeps order in the face of a resurgent Royal Navy.
- Official Website
- IMDb Profile
- Watch Episode 1 on YouTube
- I always write my schedules in essay format for maximum security.
- As the chef, shouldn’t he use the sword as a throwing knife?
- Doing a prisoner search would have saved Gates a lot of money.
- When picking a dubious hideout, pick the hottest island known to hide fear sweat as drunken sweat.
- The first rule of Pirate Fight Club is the winner becomes captain.
- As your captain, help me to help you.
- Reel Score - 85%
- Scenic shots
- Good start to story arcs
- Little explanation for why things are happening
- 7 great styles and 7 great colors
- Noise reducing and very durable
- Mic'd and non-mic versions available
- Free shipping
- Visit http://tweakedaudio.com and use promo code 'geek' for 1/3 off your order!