- U.S. Release Date - February 12, 2014
- We've got the future under control.
- Your move.
- Crime has a new enemy.
- Synopsis - In 2028 Detroit, when Alex Murphy - a loving husband, father and good cop - is critically injured in the line of duty, the multinational conglomerate OmniCorp sees their chance for a part-man, part-robot police officer.
- Rotten Tomatoes - 49%
- I don’t think robots are the issue. I think no one likes the psyche of the Rorschach test.
- No Bruce, not everything works in black.
- What battery does Robocop use that he needs a recharge every 15 minutes.
- You are programmed to not disobey the primary color.
- Dead or Alive. Robocop never dies.
- Reel Score - C
- More emotion out of Murphy/Robocop
- Suit looked too shiny and plasticy
Support Geek I/O on Patreon!