- U.S. Release Date - January 9, 2015
- Tagline - It ends here
- Summary - Ex-government operative Bryan Mills is accused of a ruthless murder he never committed or witnessed. As he is tracked and pursued, Mills brings out his particular set of skills to find the true killer and clear his name.
- IMDB Rating
- Rotten Tomatoes - 9% (Critics) / 47% (Audience)
- It didn't seem odd that she wanted to chat over bagels after the new husband said to stay away.
- Who sees an accident on a freeway continues to accelerate towards it?
- Bad things seem to happen when he let's his guard down.
- The stepdad's calmness didn't set off any alarms when going through the details of the bad deal.
- Why isn't anyone worried about Sam?
- Taken 4 better be Sam’s vengeance
- Reel Score - 80%
- Less paranoid father role
- Reversal of Taken 2