- U.S. Air Date - February 9, 2014
- Synopsis - As Rick deals with old wounds, members of the prison have to come to terms with their new environment and ask themselves if survival alone is enough.
- After all that zombie blood, fresh air would make anyone be wheezy.
- Carl's not speed walking, he's scouting ahead.
- Isn't a katana in an apartment kitchen overkill. What if you pull the wrong one when under attack?
- Man Carl why you gotta give Walker Sam a bad name? Maybe he just wanted some shoes before he went outside!
- Michone's Zombie Ballet. For the high life during your zombie apocalypse.
- Never walk backwards with zombies around. The risk of falling increases by 50%. It's 100% if said zombie's friend sneaks up from behind.
- Reel Score - 95%
- Carl's inner weaknesses
- Michonne's backstory
- Michonne letting out her grief
- Walker Sam and Carl's shoe
- Lack of member’s of the prison
- 7 great styles and 7 great colors (including wood for your brand new wooden Moto X)
- Noise reducing and very durable
- Come with and without a microphone
- Visit http://tweakedaudio.com/ and use promo code 'geek' for 1/3 off anything!