- U.S. Release Date - May 26, 1995
- The future's most wanted fugitive.
- The Ultimate Hard Drive
- The hottest data on earth. In the coolest head in town.
- The danger is all in his head
- A pulse-pounding cyber-slam
- Summary - A data courier, literally carrying a data package inside his head, must deliver it before he dies from the burden or is killed by the Yakuza.
- IMDb Profile
- Rotten Tomatoes - 14%
- Smith, Agent of Transport
- I know Tai Chi
- This laser whip must be used 3 times before recharge initiates
- Grenade powered car drop
- A matrix of scum and villainy
- Reel Score - 75%
- Pharmakom = The Matrix
- LoTek Headquarters = Zion
- Transport tank = The Matrix hovercraft
- Jones the Dolphin = The Matrix Chair
- If everyone knows how to remove the data with varying tools, why not get the data out at any computer lab
- E-Mail Me
- Twitter - @pateln01
- Voicemail - (714)451-6574
- Online Contact Form
- Support Geek I/O on Patreon!
- HeadphonesNeil Amazon Author Profile
- TweakedAudio - Use the promo code 'geek' to get 1/3 off your brand new headphones today!
- TeeFury - Visit TeeFury for all your t-shirt needs!
- ThinkGeek - Visit ThinkGeek for all your nerdy and geeky toy and appearal needs!
- ProXPN - Use promo code 'geek20' to get 20% off their
- low rates and start browsing the web securely and safely today!
- Puget Systems - Use Puget Systems to get your custom build computer build today for whatever your needs may be!