- U.S. Release Date - December 21, 2012
- Tagline(s) - The law has limits. He does not.
- Summary - A homicide investigator digs deeper into a case involving a trained military sniper who shot five random victims.
- IMDb Profile
- Rotten Tomatoes - 61%
- I don’t always reach for connections, but when I do I make my own plausible stories
- Do they sell stock auto parts at Default Auto Parts
- I don’t always snipe, but when I do, I prefer a knife fight at the base of activity
- In short, Jack Reacher is Hannibal Smith
- Reel Score - 100%
- Jason Bourne without the over top fight scenes
- Evenly paced story following only the main character’s interactions in his world
- A sniper who is not very good at staying out of sight